Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dakota Stars Bracelet

 Funny story behind this bead pattern. When I first designed this pattern it was for some strips that I added to a black leather jacket. The beadwork looked awesome on this jacket. Wish I had a picture of it. As some of you know- I was raised By wolves.
Dakota was a Timberwolf and had the most horrible manners of any animal I've ever come across. He decided he liked my jacket and "stole" it. By the time I found it. It was in Bitty, bitty pieces. All except the sleeves. I took the beadwork off of the sleeves and used one strip for a collar for the "beast". I came across my old friends collar this last week when I was cleaning out a closet. Dakota Passed on a little over a year ago.  I thought the pattern still appealed to me so--I made a Bracelet. Actually I made two. So If you're liking this pattern and would like to make one for yourself, the pattern is available on Bead Patterns Boutique.  If you think you may like to have my extra bracelet..That is up for sale in my Zibbet Store as well.

4 comments:

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

Beautiful work!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

A beautiful bracelet to compliment a beautiful creature! I'm on Zibbet too, although I've only had 1 sale so far.

Beadwright said...

I love your Zibbet store. It looks so pretty and inviting.
Love the cuff too.
Nicole/Beadwright

Once We Were Faeries ~Judy said...

Beautiful bracelet and a hauntingly beautiful Dakota!