Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beads & More beads

Wow-- Its been a few days since I've been on here. Been busy finishing up a few orders and I also started this Mountain lion piece. Yes--I started using 15/0 beads last night and thought--Why oh why did I decide to use beads that only mice can see..So out came the stronger glasses.. So this is the project in process. See The Bead backing?...Nicole's bead backing in the Hawk Wing shade...LOVE IT! Visit her Beadwright store and get yourself some!! Now I know the other picture is a bit blurry--okay-- really blurry--But I took it with my cell phone and I had to snap the photo real quick, before another customer stepped into the frame...This is a trading Post I visited over the 4th weekend in Plummer Idaho. The Warpath...Walls and walls of beads, tables and tables of beads, Leather, pendleton fabric, feathers, shells--you name it they had it..Then there was the gift shop too...I had a great time in that store. Great prices--LOL- if you don't count the gas money I spent to get there!!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh I thought that was your stash! LOL That mountian lion piece is already stunning I can't wait to see it completed!

Lori said...

LOL--if only I had the wall space!!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh - that trading post looks like seed bead nirvana!!!!!! I can't wait to see your mountain lion piece!

Beadwright said...

Thanks for shwing my Nicole's BeadBacking. And ohhh my studio in Idaho the walls did look like that. I do miss bead shopping on the Res in Idaho.

Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I already love the mountain piece! What a gorgeous cab. Ok, I want that bead wall too, LOL.

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

awesome mountain lion! and O M G look at all those beads! i would have a hard time deciding where to begin.

LissC said...

I'm always looking for wonderful animal cabochons. Can you share where you got that fantastic lion piece??? it is beautiful!!