Saturday, June 4, 2011

Southwestern Appeal- Bracelet

Do you think we develop our tastes for designs and color as children? I always wonder if my mom's tastes had been different, if mine would be. My mom has always decorated with a bit of a Southwestern Flair, with a bit of rustic country mixed in. My tastes seem to go in that general direction in both my jewelry and in the decor of my home as well. I LOVE southwestern Art and decor, clothes and designs. needless to say it shows up in my beadwork more often then not. So here is my latest cuff. Southwestern Appeal. I listed the pattern on
Bead Patterns Boutique earlier today.  The cuff will probably go to Etsy sometime this week. I lined this one with the Most fabulous Chocolate brown leather that I received from my friend Nicole at Beadwright. I also added a copper Toggle to match the coppers in the cuff. I hope you are all having a great weekend. It has finally warmed up here. So I am off to enjoy some sunshine on my deck!

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Yay sunshine! I have always loved the southwest, too. My Mom's decorating scheme was more Italian Provencal so I definitely do my own thing, LOL! The cuff is really pretty!

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

that's a really pretty design lori!