Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Polymer Clay Cabochons

 The last few days have had me at the polymer clay corner of my studio. Filling special orders and making up some new color combos etc...My special orders were mainly Halloween and Xmas pieces which I'll show you later on. Its hard to get in that "mood" this early in the year. Although Im not sure why--I went shopping a few days ago and summer items were already in clearance and Fall and winter items were already being put out. Isn't it to early for that? Or am I stuck in a time warp? So these are a few of the pieces of the last few days.
Now I have a few more to finish up and then I'll move back to the Bead or glass corners.


7 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Great new color combos & pattern! I think the stores rush the seasons, too. Every year it seems like the seasons change in the store earlier than the last. Maybe they will eventually catch up with themselves!

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

It's all really pretty

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

i really like the colors and patterns to these cabs. very nice!

Kristen said...

Oh Lori you are so good with those cabs! I love them!

Amy said...

It's DEFINITELY too early for Fall items to be out! And ooooohhhh!!! I really LOVE all your cabs!!!!!

Beadwright said...

ohhh I love the third photo the best look like snake. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

LissC said...

These are so fun!