Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jewel Tones Cuff

Yesterday I finished up another pattern and got it listed. This was a "by request" pattern. One a customer was looking for in specific colors. I must say it does match her fabric perfectly. So this Jewel Tones Pattern has been listed at Bead Patterns Boutique. It would be pretty easy to transfer this to your favorite colors as there are only 7 delica bead colors used. I think it would be really pretty in Turquoises & Blues. I'm a bluesy kind of gal!
So now I am off to finish up another UFO (unfinished Object). I am not sure how I ended up with so many of them. I've been bouncing back and forth between projects..That probably explains it!
Have a great Day Everyone!

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

Lori I forgot to tell you in my email that I like this piece!!! I saw it at The Bead Coop.

Talk to you in a bit
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Another beautiful pattern, Lori! I'm sure your customer loved it.