Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Its Official

 We are having the coldest Spring on record. Of course our local records Only go back to 1890--something. Today our high will be 60 degrees. Yesterday we made it up to a whopping 66 degrees. We have not made it to the 80's yet at all--This is where the record is set..By now we are usually in the 80's. I know the rest of you or at least a good portion are suffering from Severe high temps.  For those of you who don't know. I live In Washington State. Spokane to be exact. And,  My furnace is on this morning- Its 46 degrees outside and I am sitting here shivering. But No-- I do NOT want to trade for that 100+ degree weather. I will be happy when It hits 70 degrees--this weekend--hopefully. Those of you that want to escape the heat--Take a vacation to Spokane--bring a parka..We'll have lunch.  Next to the fire...
I have been working on a number of projects and will have some pictures soon. In the mean time here are a few new patterns. Untested as of yet, but I do have the beads pulled to get them started. The patterns are for sale On Bead Patterns Boutique...Chestnut leaves Here, and Buttercup Cuff here.  Feel free to bead them up for me--Its worth a free Pattern if you send me a usable Picture! If you don't hear from me for awhile--well I am probably covered in ice-- bring a Hot toddy and an Ice pick and free me--I don't wanna be a Icewoman..

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

Love the patterns Lori. Hey if you want cold come over here. It is yucking weather for the next 10 days. Winter never ends here. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful new patterns Lori! And here on the East Coast, we are roasting. Tomorrow is predicted to be 100 degrees! And Humid! I feel like the wicked witch...."I'm melting!"

Once We Were Faeries ~Judy said...

Morning Lori,
Love your new patterns as usual!
We're having an unusual spring her too. It's finally warming up and the rain and thunderstorms have stopped...for now anyway I hope.
We'll be sweltering before long.
Judy