Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Gift

 Yesterday I received a package in the mail.  As soon as I saw the post mark from Australia I knew it was from my sweet friend Julie. I wanted to tear into it the moment I saw it but I waited -------at least until I was out of the Post Office..till I at least got to the Jeep. Inside was this beautiful treasure box. My very favorite colors and what a gorgeous design. I am in awe of Julie's beading talent. The box feels almost like silk and its structure is amazing. Just looking at it makes me feel so happy. Thank you my dear sweet friend Julie! You always amaze me with your generosity and friendship. I shall treasure this sweet box and your friendship always! It  now sits in the middle of my dresser. A treasure to behold indeed! You have wicked awesome beading Skills my friend!

6 comments:

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

that is a very beautiful little beaded box. i really like the tree motif. julie must be a very good friend for sure!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

A gorgeous gift for sure! You have a very generous and talented friend!

Beadwright said...

Very nice gift Lori!!! What a great gift.
Nicole/Beadwright

Amy said...

Beautiful! And inspiring!

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

Stunningly beautiful!Congatulations!

LissC said...

This is a beautiful box! What a fantastic fun surprise to get in the mail :0