Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Swarovski Crystal Tennis Bracelet

I love doing quick and easy projects. Today while I am waiting for a certain package to arrive for some of my glass work I decided to make a few Tennis bracelets. These Swarovski Crystal bracelets work up fast and are a breeze to make. Single right angle weave embellished with delicas and a toggle clasp. If you use 4mm crystals you need about 100 of them for a 7" bracelet. About 1 gram of delicas and a toggle and some Nymo and you have everything you need. Wah lah! A Fine gift for graduation, prom or mothers day.

Tomorrow Is Cinco D' Mayo and also my Birthday..I'll be 49. I still haven't decided how I feel about that yet-- You know-- staring 50 in the face. I guess its really not that bad-- I'd hate to be in my 20's and struggling again. The 30's were not so bad- Nor were the 40's, ! Maybe the 50"s will be even better? Have a Margarita for me! I'm sure I'll have one or two also!

3 comments:

Amy said...

49 is the new 29! :) Happy early birthday - must be fun to have a birthday on a day like May 5! Pretty bracelet too!

Beadwright said...

Happy birthday Lori!!! You know I will have a margarita for you. Wish I was there so we could have one together.
Havea great day.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

As one who is on the other side of 50, it definitely is better. Happy Birthday, Lori! Hope you have a wonderful day!