Friday, May 6, 2011

Golden Hibiscus Bracelet

A few months ago I made up this Golden Hibiscus Cuff Pattern from an amulet bag pattern I previously designed. Bethel Anthony Beaded up the cuff pattern for me. Isn't it gorgeous?  I just got the beads a few days ago to make myself one as well. After seeing Bethel's piece my fingers are itching to get it made up. The pattern is available in both Loom and Peyote.

 The pattern is for sale At Bead Patterns Boutique! If you haven't checked out this site, you are missing out on some fabulous new designs!
Thank you everyone for all of the Birthday notes and emails! I had a great birthday.

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

This is one of my favorites! Glad you enjoyed your birthday--license renewal and all!

Beadwright said...

Yes it is beyond gorgeous!!!
Nicole/Beadwright