Friday, May 13, 2011

Elegant Pinwheels

Yesterday I finished up a new design and got it beaded up. I love the look of this piece. Elegant Pinwheels Pattern is available on Bead Patterns Boutique. I haven't decided if I want to sell the cuff or not yet..I may have to keep this one for myself.

It is starting to finally warm up in this part of the country. I love the warm weather but it also is bringing Flooding to our area-- there is so much snow in the mountains , with the melting of that and with the Rain and Thunder boomers --well you get the idea....We are now warm- but rather soggy! On another note-- What the hell happened to my post from yesterday? It and the comments just disappeared...There are ghosts banging around in here I tell ya!

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

Hi Lori. I have already told you how much I like this new pattern. So I am going to tell you how much I really like your new avatar photo.
Very nice
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Ok, glad it is not just me. First I couldn't comment on the Radio Flyer post...I would have told you that I grew up much the same way, jumping into leaf piles and out all day till it was time for dinner.
Now, I tried to look for the post which shows up in my RSS feeds but blogger says it doesn't exist!
I think this may be my favorite pattern so far! I also love your new avatar!
Glad to hear the weather is warming up; hope the flooding doesn't become too much of a problem. Have a great weekend. Phew! I got it all in, LOL!