Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thank You!

You guys are the best! Blog land is filled with such awesome people. Thank You so much for all the well wishes, congratulations. Everyone is doing okay. Baby and Mama will be leaving the hospital in a few days. I am not getting much accomplished right now..Go figure.LOL!  Tomorrow is my sweeties Birthday so I am getting things ready for his Barbecue dinner, wrapping gifts, and baking a cake.  These beads in the picture were sent to me By Eileen of GellibirdCreations. A few weeks back I sent Eileen some glass that I had laying around from lampworking days. And she made me some beads, I love the leaf, and the owl . peas in a pod and the...Oh heck-- I love them all. There is a ghost that she made me too but I see he is not in my Photos..Or is he...? Those ghosts are tricky!

Stop by and visit Eileens Etsy store. -- Another big thank you to everyone.  I love the way we can all celebrate in someone else's joy! You are the best!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh what are you thanking us for you are the one who shared this awesome news I think we should thank you! He is a cutie for sure!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

What fun beads! And I certainly echo Kristen, thank you for letting us share in the wonderful news! Happy Birthday to your man!