Friday, April 15, 2011

Red Arrow Beadwork and Regalia

Okay-- I am about to put the beads and patterns away for a few days and work on some glass and clay. One final set before I move on to something new. This red arrow set is pretty flashy when you see it at the pow wows. I go to several pow wows a year and I always recognize my bead work as it dances around in front of me. Is amazing seeing it again. Up until that point I have mostly only exchanged emails back and forth with my customer, getting the colors and the design suited to them. Then, I go to a pow wow and there it is, I finally get to meet the person that I have been working with over the internet...At Last years Julyamish, I saw 5 different sets of my bead work..  This year the event is  July 22nd 24th, 2011. If you have never been to a Pow Wow, and you love beads and bead work, You should really find one to go to..I am sure there is one not far from you!




2 comments:

Beadwright said...

I love the red Lori. How can you go wrong with red?? LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

That has to be really exciting for you to see your beautiful work out there!