Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No I don't have a square to spare, I can't spare a square

Do You remember that Episode of Seinfeld?...One of the funniest ever, all about toilet paper! One of my Pattern's is included in a Treasury with that title. I Love it! Check the treasury out here!
So how is the weather where you are?. It snowed here yesterday..I mean the ground turned white kind of snow...It's supposed to do that again this afternoon. Mother Nature is not allowing me to do my spring time things..All I can say is-- The grandson will have no problem finding his bright colorful Eggs on Easter!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That episode was d*mn funny! And I can't beleive it snowed there! What the heck, Mother Nature!!!??? It's finally becoming mild and rainy here in Maryalnd. Spring is definitely in the air!

Bellesanbeaus said...

I feel for you Miss Lori....it's cold and rainy here. My grandson is gonna need scuba gear at this rate

Once We Were Faeries ~Judy said...

Oh yes, I remember that episode, one of my favorites!
It's mild here finally, my potted vegetables are starting to produce miniature works of art, can't wait!