Friday, April 8, 2011

Golden Hibiscus Bracelet Pattern

I finally managed to get back to my computer and get a new cuff designed. This Hibiscus was originally a Bag front that I made a few years back. I had a customer request to turn it into a cuff and here is the finished Pattern in Both Peyote or Loom. You can purchase the pattern at Bead Patterns Boutique or in my Etsy store.  I would also like to announce that I will Be making my 150th post to my blog later Today. I will be announcing a giveaway in that post. Be sure to drop by later and leave a comment  to be entered into the giveaway! I will announce the prize in that 150th Post and the winner be chosen Monday Morning.

4 comments:

Bellesanbeaus said...

that is stunning! if i ever learn anything other than the flat spiral....lol....i may attempt thsi some day!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

This is gorgeous Lori! Very vibrant & detailed!

Kristen said...

How you capture such beauty in your work is amazing!

Beadwright said...

These turned out fricken awesome!!!!
Nicole/Beadwright