Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bellesanbeaus Face Cabochons

A few weeks ago I placed and order with Beth at Bellesnbeaus. She makes the most fabulous face Cabochons. I was gifted one by my good friend Nicole in shades of green over winter and beaded up a Mardi Gras type necklace. After I had it done I decided I wanted to make several colors and contacted Beth to see if she could make them in the colors I requested. And Of course she did. Are these not THE BOMB! I love these faces and have already started the next one. The tiny little details are just awesome. My hats off to Beth and her one haired paint Brush! What talent she has! Beth now has an Artfire store. BellesanbeausCrafts . Stop in and check her fabulous faces out.
If you haven't already be sure you stop by my post from yesterday and leave a comment to be included in my Giveaway. Winner will be announced Monday morning! Have a great weekend Everyone!

4 comments:

Beadwright said...

Yeahhh Beth does make the best face cabs ever!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Bellesanbeaus said...

Wow I am so humbled and honored! Thank you so much for all the compliments. I have to laugh every time I see a cab of mine... even your pictures of them make them so much more prettier! lol When they are all dressed up with the beading I hardly reconize the lil dolls. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your creativity..it's an honor I will hold dearly.

Roberta said...

These are lovely and I love what you have done with them.

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

i'm a huge beth fan too! i'm working on one right now. not sure what i'm doing with it yet. we'll see what the beads say about it.