Sunday, April 17, 2011

Beaded Cabochon Mardi Gras Ruby Necklace

Ruby is dressed and ready to go to Mardis Gras..I finished The Red/pink face in the series of four I am planning on beading. As you probably know, I bought some of Beth's  (from Belleanbeaus) fabulous Face cabochons In a variety of colors. I beaded the green one awhile back. Her name is Jade. Today Ruby is making her debut! I have two more to go. If you are interested and love these cabs as much as I do, Beth has an Artfire store..Stop by and grab a face of your own!!

5 comments:

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

you've done a great job with these two faces! i can't wait to see what other colors you got and what you do with them. i've only had them in greens, blues and purples. the red is cool. i'm such a beth fan!

Lori said...

Thank you Lisa. I am putting the beads together for the next one!

Beadwright said...

I am so glad Beth's faces have taken off. I was her first customer. The red is my fav. I love it.
Nicole/Beadwright

Bellesanbeaus said...

lol It is so strange to walk in the room of people saying nice things about you! You beaders make those lil faces come alive with your vision and skills. I am so blessed to do this and see them finished. Big hugs to you all! I have more cabs coming to the shop by the end of April! Thank each and all of you for all your support! Big hugs (Ruby and Jade are sooooo gorgeous!)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Ruby is absolutely stunning! I love them both!