Thursday, March 3, 2011

Updates and New Things & an OWOH Gift

Wow-- Has it really been five days since I've posted? I feel like I am in a time warp. Updates- I have added two new features to my blog. First-- the pattern of the month. Around the first of each month I will change the pattern to a fresh new one. This month's is Desert Blues Cuff. It is a Loom or square stitch pattern. Clicking the Buy Button will get you an instant download after purchase.  I may change my mind later and have Pattern of the week--wouldn't want you all to get bored with it! The next new feature is a Sign up for my Newsletter. I will publish one or two newsletters per month. The newsletter's will contain codes for discounts in my Etsy stores and news of upcoming sales & projects in the works. Please sign up!  I also want to show you my Owoh gift from the Netherlands. I was the winner of Origedoe's Owoh Giveaway. This little origami match box loaded with treasure. It has the tiniest of Origami hearts  and little heart treasures. Thank you so much Jolette! I will treasure this little gift. You are so talented!

4 comments:

Bellesanbeaus said...

What a wonderful idea my friend! You are so talented and I am sure others will love your patterns...now if I ever teach myself more than simple string...lol. Have a great day!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Your box from Jolette is very pretty, too. I cannot imagine the patience to get all these little folds! I signed up for your newsletter!

Jolette said...

I glad you like this little match box!!!
Have a nice weekend,

Jolette

Kristen said...

Oh yummy goodies! You lucky girl!