Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Pastels

Okay-- so here is another Bracelet. Are you guys getting tired of seeing bracelets yet? I am planning on giving you a break from them-- no really-- I am.....This is a Pattern that I originally beaded back in the days before computers..You know-- back when you lugged around a graph paper pad and some colored pencils--Huh--maybe that was just me? This one was actually designed and made in a continuous strip for a woman's accordion strap. I think it makes a perfect Easter or spring cuff...And by the way-- lugging around the graph pad and colored pencils was easier then lugging around a laptop. I didn't have to worry about dropping it in the water when we were out on the lake either! Okay-- I am moving on to a Polymer Clay project--Just as soon as I finish up a pattern for---NO NOT A BRACELET, but a Patch for a denim Vest...LOL!! Have a Great weekend Everyone!

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I never get tired of seeing your bracelets, or any of your patterns for that matter! Ah, the old times,LOL--most kids today probably don't even know what graph paper is!
Have a great weekend!