Thursday, March 17, 2011

The New shops at Bead Patterns Boutique

Wow- I just want to share the new and improved Bead Patterns Boutique site.  Marie has been revamping and making changes to this fabulous Bead Pattern Site. The best thing about this site is that Everything in the main catalog of the store is a tested pattern with a picture of the final product. There is no "guess work" and you know that the pattern will work. What Marie has been working on is, Individual Shops for each designer. We now each have our own Shop within the main store. There is a shop directory to get you to each designers store at the top of the main Bead patterns Boutique page.  You can check out my new Shop Here--Out of The Flames Designs.
Check it out and let me know what you think of the color scheme etc...Also in my shop (and most of the other designers) there is a new Category for untested patterns. Mine is Patterns in the Rough. These are untested patterns. Beading one of these patterns up in my shop will earn you another free pattern of equal value if you send me a picture of the completed piece. These patterns will not show in the main Store Catalog. You have to go to the individual shops to find them. Please browse the shops-- let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I took a look around and, WOW! The whole site looks great and the individual stores make it easy to shop a favorite designer. Your shop is fantastic! You make me want to dust off my loom and try some of these!

Beadwright said...

Hi Lori, since I got a sneak peak before it was open I already know how very nice it is.
Nicole/Beadwright