Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Glass Pendants


The next batch o' glass is out of the kiln. I think maybe I was on an "ocean" or beach roll.  The colors of the glass usually are what tell what the designs will be and well...since I used aqua glass  we got sea life..I love the depth and colors in these pieces and only wish I could actually capture them all in photos.  They are all listed in my Etsy shop if you feel like you can't live without one. Come on--you know you want one..LOL. Mama wants a new pair of shoes!!


4 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

These are all amazing! Hard to say just which one is my favorite! The colors are beautiful and just right for the images!

Kristen said...

Once again you blow me away with your creations!!!! Gorgeous!!

Scrapp'n Nana said...

They are all gorgeous! Where is your store at. I would like to look at the prices and see if they are within my mean's of buying one. I have a low income that is why I'm asking.

Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.

Lori said...

Thanks so much Deb and Kristen!
Thank You Donna..There is a Link in my left coloumn on here that will take you to my Outoftheflames Etsy shop..I visited your Bog and am a follower now too...
Lori