Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Bracelet Pattern

I finally finished beading this piece and got it off my loom. To tell you the truth I feel like I've been working on it forever. With all that is going on in the world I think my muse flew out the window. I do like the colors in this cuff thou. The pattern was published to Bead Patterns Boutique.  There are some fantastic changes coming to the site soon. Be sure you bookmark so you can watch the changes as they take place. I promise you won't be disappointed. Marie has been working so hard to make it the best place to get your patterns and it really shows. The designers are all in full spring mode and are listing some gorgeous pieces to bead. Check it out and join the forum so that you can get updates first hand!

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Love the colors in this one, Lori!