Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inspiring Art

 This Australian piece of art inspired the Sea Turtle Pendant. My friend Julie, recently sent me 2 awesome pieces of Art form Her Native Australia. The studio is Breakaway Art and it is a husband and wife team Samantha Wortelhock and Damien Naughton that Paint these fabulous and colorful artworks. I love the Sea Turtles and this Piece now hangs in my studio. Thank You so much Julie!  You always inspire me. Today I finished Up some new glass and this Sea turtle was one of the pieces.

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

Both pieces are amazing. Your turtle came out great.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful job on the Sea Turtle!

JulieK said...

I am so pleased the paintings have supported you to create your wonderful Sea Turtle, it is magnificent. Love your creative energy!!!

Hugs
Julie