Saturday, March 19, 2011

Denim and Beads

See?--- Yesterday I told you I was going to do something besides a bracelet. I am going to cover my denim vest with beadwork. This patch " Heart Of America" is the first piece. It measures 4" x 5". I listed the Pattern On Bead Patterns Boutique and also in my Etsy store.  Now what will I add to it next? 
So last night, or maybe I should say early this morning, 3:00am to be exact, someone egged our house. It was one of those moments where you sit straight up in bed from the noise, but you are not really sure of what you heard. We did know that the sound came from the front side of the house. We got up and went to the front porch and I did see the egg shells laying in my flower bed but it was really to dark to see much else. We went back to bed where I layed awake for 3 more hours...Listening.  When I opened the drapes this morning---well I won't go into what it  looked like, I'll just say it was really gross. Today I will spend the morning cleaning egg off the house and the picture window.  Fun Times! Who ever did this? I invite you back...I have a surprise for you!
ASSHOLE    I mean... Jerk.

6 comments:

JulieK said...

Hello Lori,

I wish I was there to give you a jolly big hug, I am so sorry you experienced such an ordeal.

Love what you are doing to you Jean jacket!!

Have a wonderfully creative day filled with good happy thoughts.

Hugs and love
Julie

Craftymoose Crafts said...

This used to happen every Halloween to our house--very annoying, but the idiots (we know who they were) finally grew up and went on to other interests.

I like the patch and can't wait to see what else you decide to add.

Lori said...

Thank You Julie!! I was thinking Bored children--But good grief--who lets their children roam the rads at 3:00am.
I am working on two pieces for the front of the vest,,It will slowly get done..
Lori

Anonymous said...

I guess you will want to get a twitter icon to your website. I just marked down this url, although I must do it by hand. Just my $.02 :)

Kristen said...

I hate when others can't show respect!

I love love love the denim!

Hugs hugs and more hugs!

Lori said...

Thank you for the tip-- Twitter icon now available..