Friday, March 11, 2011

Bear Claws and Horton

The last few days have been a bit hectic. I have a Piece on my loom--been there for four or five days now.  I have also been revamping some older patterns. These bear claws were some I beaded 5 or 6 years ago for a war shirt. I have been through every CD of pictures I have, looking for the pictures of the finished beadwork and have not found them yet. That's what I get for organizing  my pictures-- I knew exactly where everything was, BEFORE I organized.  So I listed these patterns On Bead Patterns Boutique..The Patch Is here.  And the Bear claw strip is Here. 
 Today I am back to beading and  making some fixes on some patterns and adding word charts to others.
Yesterday I had my almost 3 year old Grandson so I got nothing done.  We watched Horton Hears a Who 3 times..Yep 3 times ...After we watched that we went to Mcdonald's so he could play in the playland and have a burger...As we were driving back up to the house I said to him- Look we are here---From the back of the jeep I hear--"We are here, We are Here, We are Here.....
And for those of you that haven't seen Horton--- That's a Who thing!

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Sounds like you had a nice time with your grandson. I remember when my daughter was small, she liked to watch certain things over and over again!

I really like the bear claw patterns!

I can never find things after I organize, too! I stopped rearranging things for that very reason, LOL!

Dede said...

Your patterns are beautiful! Tickled for you getting to spend time with your grandson!

(((HUGS)))

Beadwright said...

Hey Lori thanks for the good energy my way. How is your nephew?
I will write to you.
I remember this pattern from years ago and the war shirt you did. You should post those.They are amazing. and the horse beading you did and the beading for the white wedding dress. Oh geesss I guess I should stop.
I have always loved this patterns.
Hugs
Nicole/Beadwright