Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sugar Skull Bride

 Don't ya just love her..? I had a great time beading her up and I am pretty happy with the way this bracelet turned out. I really like sugar skulls and Deb Of Debger Designs has captured them in several unique patterns. She works mostly in peyote but is starting to transfer some of her designs to Loom or square stitch. The bottom picture is another of Debs patterns that she has done in peyote.
This Sugar Skull bride pattern is available in Deb's Etsy store Loom Tomb.  She also has another Etsy store Fun Pattern Designs for her Peyote stitch patterns. She is also a fellow designer on Bead Patterns Boutique. And last but not least Deb has a Blog...Debger Designs. Stop by and visit her--Tell her Lori sent you.

7 comments:

flyingbeader said...

Love it...just wish I could do peyote with patterns...sigh...it gives me fits, but this really really calls to me.

dot

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I really like this one--very colorful!

Kristen said...

They are soo cute! I will have to check her out!

Beadwright said...

aaahhhh you know how I feel about bones and skulls and day of the dead so this is absolutely fabulouse!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

DEBGER said...

Thanks Lori, for your kind words and support of my Sugar Skull patterns, enormously appreciated.
Hugs
Debbie

Shelby Demona said...

EPICCCCCCCCCCCC! I agree with Nicole! FABULOUS! <3

~Shelby

Mrs A said...

those bracelets are fab, i bet they are popular, i know my teenager would like one! I read your post on our aussie land, it is an amazing country and they are the 12 apostles off the victorian coast, i think the usa must also be just as interesting, i would love to visit one day soon,
cheers, Renata