Monday, February 21, 2011

Sneak Peek

 Here's a sneak peek at a few of the pieces coming out of the kiln.  I have been working on glass for the last few days. There are a few more pieces going for another round in the kiln to have some final fire polishing and art added. I'll post those when they are done and annealed.  We are being threatened with some snow overnight so I better get a few chores done before that gets here...Come on Spring--I know you are hiding just around the corner!
                                                                           


4 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Those are really beautiful, Lori, I can't even pick a favorite.

We got 4 more inches last night. Tonight's storm is supposed to stay south of NYC so it should miss us. Just when we were starting to see the yard again.

Amy said...

Sooooooooooo pretty!!! (p.s. I am FINALLY working on with the cabs I won from you!)

Beadwright said...

You know I am not a heart person, however, I love the bubbles in the glass. Very cool!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Kristen said...

I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE Bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!