Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nothin?

So does anyone have exciting plans for this Holiday weekend. I don't. My kiln is loaded with glass and my studio has been cleaned and is ready to start cutting it into gorgeous new cabochons and pendants when it comes out. I am toying with some new bead patterns that so far are not turning out the way I want them to. I am craving a nice big plate of bacon and eggs but seriously don't want to go cook it..Besides-- sweetie for some unknown reason is in there with a few woodworking tools..Um--HELLO? Do I cook in your wood shop? Um NO--- well I am going to start...I got a Lovely roll of the eyes!  I think just to make a point I will take some sandwich fixin's out to his work bench and make him a sandwich right there at lunch time! Well I would--But.... I am afraid he might like that and expect me to do it again.
So--here we have another Photograph taken by my talented brother Doug. He is actually a Microbiologist but he is also an awesome photographer.
I hope you all have a Wonderful weekend! If you are doing something fabulously fun--tell me about it so I can live vicariously through you!

4 comments:

Roberta said...

We saw a gaggle of those birds at Sabino Canyon. They are simply adorable!

Kristen said...

I would too but....Yep they would expect it again! I can't wait to see the gorgeous cabs!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks for sharing another gorgeous photo from your brother.
I wish I had something exciting planned for this weekend, but for me since it has been such a busy week, I will be happy with some crafting time.
Looking forward to seeing your new cabs!

Micki said...

I like your plan for your DH...Hope you landed up doing it.
I enjoyed the photos.
Micki