Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Native Spectrum Cuff

See? I have been beading--Not just playing on OWOH blogs...Yesterday I finished up this cuff.  Its a colorful one don't ya think? I could see this pattern beaded up with larger beads ( I used delicas) and added to Pow Wow regalia.  So yesterday I worked the pattern up and it is now Published to Bead Patterns Boutique if you are interested.
Now-- for those of you that are participating in OWOH,,don't forget to go to my January 31st post and leave a comment so you can get in on the drawing for my door prize...Its a "purdy" one! LOL!

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

Wowowow Lori this is really beautiful.
I mean really beautiful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

The colors of the rainbow with black & white...just perfect!

Lori said...

Thank you Ladies!