Thursday, February 10, 2011

Garden Glimmers

Oh how she sparkles, glimmers and shines. My friend Nicole at Beadwright gifted me this face and jade cabochon awhile back. The two matched so well I had to pair them up in a Piece. Apparently I am off of my make something  in Red kick. I do like how she turned out. The Swarovski crystals just throw prisms everywhere. And we all know how attracted I am to sparkly objects! Okay-- so now that this project is done, I am off to make a special order rag quilt. I have it cut and blocks built--just need to sew them together. I will be back to the beads in a few days!

7 comments:

Roberta said...

What a lovely piece! Love the face! So unique.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Lori, that necklace is stunning! The greens all work so well together & the face cab has such amazing detail!
Have a great weekend!

Wanda AKA "Craftymule" said...

Gorgeous!

Beadwright said...

Wow Lori this turned out sooooo beautiful. I am glad I was able to contribute to your flatwork addiction. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

Aw--thank you ladies..I like her.. hopefully I will have some new ones soon..I'll make a Mardi Gras Collection.

Tammy Freiborg said...

lucky, lucky you! she is gorgeous!

Shelby Demona said...

WOW! She is AMAZING! <3

~Shelby