Monday, January 24, 2011

Swirl Disk Cuff Bracelet- Lampwork Beads


So I have been working with red the last few days. I ordered these fabulous Swirl Disk beads from Lampwork Bead Artist MaryAnn at Linden Avenue Designs  Etsy store. I stopped what I was working on (another red piece) and made up the base pattern so I could try it out. I hate when I have an idea boggling around upstairs. I feel like I need to get it done before I forget what my plan was. MaryAnn has these discs in a variety of colors. I can see them being used a number of different ways. I've already got the next one in the designing stages. You can also visit MaryAnns Blog here: LindenAvenueDesigns
Anyway! The pattern and instructions were published to Bead Patterns Boutique today. I hope you have checked this site out. There have been some awesome new patterns put up for sale there.  Okay- I am off to try and finish the piece I put on hold!

4 comments:

Beadwright said...

Great piece Lori. Hmmm all this red must mean you are a very passionate person. Or you are mad??
LOL
Hugs
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

Passionate---ummm- nah-- we'll go with mad! LOL!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I love the extra dimension! Can't wait to see what you do next.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How gorgeous! The red really is dramatic! I'm off to look at your shop! ♥