Saturday, January 8, 2011

SteamPunk Time

Time for Steam Punk?  I am not a huge fan of Steam Punk. So this is a "lite" version.  This Necklace  Pendant is created with a new watch face, skeleton key charms and swarovski crystals. The watch piece is fully functional.  I have had the components all sitting here in a little dish since I sorted and organized all of my beads a few weeks ago. I saw the little hearts on the keys then found the Swarovski heart in the bottom of a bin. Every since I have been trying to figure out what to put them together as. I bought the watch at Jo Annes when they were having the 50% off jewelry making supplies sale.  I think it came together okay. I have hung the pendant on a black Ball and chain style at a 24" length. Today I am finishing up a Woven Bracelet and getting the pattern published to my sites. Its a "Country Valentine" Cuff. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Beadwright said...

I like some of the Steam Punk that is out... but I am not a fan of it either. To me it is a collaging of items and I don't do well with that. With all of that said this looks very dainty something for a young girl.
I am still cracking up...
Nicole/Beadwright

Shelby Demona said...

Yeah, Steam Punk is very iffy. It depends on what is used and how you put it together and even then it still looks tacky or weird half the time. I like certain pieces. But I LOVE yours! OMG so pretty! <3

~Shelby

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I think your necklace came together very nicely--steampunk is not quite my thing either!

Kristen said...

I so totally missed this one since facebook ate my Saturday! It is very cool looking but I can not combine like steampunk requires it sometimes looks sloppy to me. Not this one though!

Lori said...

Thanks Ladies- I'm not even sure it really qualifies as "steampunk"