Friday, January 21, 2011

Sherbert Cuff Bracelet

I finished up yesterday's project this morning. I had my grandson yesterday  afternoon so I was a bit side tracked. I wish I had a sunny day to take a better picture. But alas-- I get freezing rain instead. This cuff just pops with the orange and pink on the black. I craved sherbert while I was making it.. I have listed the pattern to this piece on Bead Patterns Boutique . Now would be a great time to check out this site. Join in on the Bingo Game to win some prizes etc.

On a different note-- I cleaned under the keys of my laptop yesterday. Good Gravy! 27 beads rolling around under there...That's what happens when a loaded needle goes off!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh those loaded needles! LOL! that cuff is stunning and you so know I love the colors!

Hugs

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I can't tell you how many times I made beads go airborne! I love the color combination of orange & pink even though I am not big on sherbet, LOL!

Beadwright said...

Geeees Lori now that you are not working out of the house you art has really come alive. Not that it was dead before but something is really sparking in you. I love it.
Nicole/Beadwright

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Beautiful design and colors!

kelly@thebluemuse said...

your beadwork is just lovely, great colors!