Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Pattern- Spring Tulip Cuff

After a week or so of working on a "tough" piece I thought I'd go for a quick and easy one. So I am already thinking "Spring". I love doing quick easy patterns that can be used a variety of ways. These cute little tulips would look just as good with a white background. I like the way the black makes the colors "pop" thou..LOL! Just my personal preference. So- I will list the actual bracelet on Etsy later today. I published the pattern to Bead Patterns Boutique this morning. Have any of you checked out this site? This is Marie Starr's baby. It's unique as every pattern is pretested and you will see pictures of the finished product. Right now there are some fabulous Valentine patterns highlighted.  I have a few personal favorites.
Check them out!  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Yay for tulips...bring on Spring! More snow coming here on Friday. 3-6" predicted.

Once We Were Faeries ~Judy said...

That was quick and easy?? Oh my gosh, its lovely!!!
Judy