Monday, January 10, 2011

Giving me fits

Have you ever worked on a project that just gives you "fits" right from the get go? I have been planning and working on this piece for a week now. This is all the further I have gotten. Granted, I am waiting for a Turquoise Cab to get here that I ordered. Granted, I did sort through hundreds of Porcupine quills looking for the "perfect" ones. Granted It was harder then heck to get that first row of beads around the hawk...You get the idea--I can come up with a bunch of those "granted".  I have a Toothache, and a cold..I am falling apart. LOL! Dentist wants nothing to do with me until I can breathe through my nose..Great- I am not one for taking painkillers but I see it is on my agenda until my cold is gone.
On another note- I found an awesome recipe site. Have you ever gone to a restaurant to eat and think to yourself " I wish I had the recipe to this"...Well try this Razzle Dazzle site. I have tried quite a few of The Olive garden recipes, Red lobster and several of the others-- Perfection!

4 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Oh good grief! Nothing worse than a dental problem and cold at the same time! Hope you are better soon!

I love,love, love how the hawk is working up!

Thanks for sharing that site--I love to cook & bookmarked it! Yummy stuff there!

Kristen said...

Oh a cold and a toothache...yuk! I hope you are feeling better! I have to check out the site!

Hugs

Beadwright said...

I thought I told you... I mean suggested to you to go lay down and take it easy. Love the way the hawk is turning out.

hugs
Nicole/Beadwright

Bellesanbeaus said...

Your hawk may have been giving you fits but sweetie it is stunning! I can so feel your dental pain...I was cross stitchin on 18 count with a magnifying lamp and 2 teeth hurting! All the while wrapped in a blanket...oh its no fun gettin older! Hope you are feelin better now...again your work is amazing! Big gentle hugs Beth