Sunday, January 9, 2011

Country Hearts Cuff

This cuff works up really fast and would be a great one for a beginner to loom or square stitching to try. I used a Cupid heart toggle. The other end is a Little arrow. I listed the pattern yesterday on Bead Patterns Boutique and in my Etsy store. Today I am taking a break and am getting some glass ready for a Project that has been tumbling around in my head. I lost a filling in a tooth last night and I am having a hard time concentrating on anything but that. Hopefully the dentist will be able to squeeze me in tomorrow!

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Totally awesome bracelet--I love the clasp idea! Hope your Dentist has time for you tomorrow!

Beadwright said...

I keep missing your posts. Could it be I am not on my blog? This is so pretty.
Nicole/Beadwright