Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Art from a far away land!!

Is This not the Coolest? Today I received a Christmas package from my friend Julie In Australia. I recently shared a bag that Julie made on my blog post here.
Julie sent me the nicest note about this Native Australian piece of Art work.She has the "other" piece hanging in her home in Australia. I wish you could all see this in person. It is done on some kind of Fabric. I love this piece. Not only is it in my favorite colors but it is a gift from the heart from a friend far away. It warms my heart to know that the other piece is hanging in Australia in Julie's home. It will hang here in my studio where I can see it everyday and think Of Julie in a land far away. Thank you so much Julie! I will treasure this always!

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

Hey Lori this is soooooo coooollll. What a nice gift. Yes I see you in this picture.
Great gift.
Nicole/Beadwright

Amy Allworth said...

It IS really, really beautiful!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

The aboriginal art is gorgeous! Such a nice gift & so special to know the companion piece resides with your friend.