Friday, December 10, 2010

New designs and patterns

 It has been a busy few days. Yesterday I had my grandson for a visit and he kept me as busy as only a 2 1/2 year old can. I get absolutely nothing done when he is around but I so enjoy those days with him. His is a kick in the pants.
Today I worked on glass and the kiln has been going all day. I hope to have some nice large cabs to show in a day or so.
In the mean time I've loaded a few new patterns to Etsy and  The Bead Coop.  They both are made from some Fractal Art that I made on the computer.
The first Pink Fractal swirl is one of my favorites and is available  in my Etsy shop in both Loom/square and Peyote/Brick
The second is a Steampunk style and is also available in both stitches.
There are 3 other new patterns listed as well.
A few days ago we purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I am loving this new transportation.  I can think of something I need to go get every few hours..I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon..Or---maybe not... I'll be back tomorrow with some new glass pieces to share!

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

Glad you used these. I love these two designs. Lori head over to my blog and get ready for OWOH. It is a must event and will be the last one Lisa hosts.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Love them both, Lori! The first one reminds me of the polymer clay swirl bead I made (minus the reference of course, LOL)