Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Honeysuckle Rose


 I finished the necklace I've been working on the last few days.  Here are a few pictures of it.  I used one of my chunks -O- glass for the cab. It has a very translucent look to it. Beaded with some hex cut beads and some crystals for some sparkle. I used a Sterling Iris Hook and Eye clasp. 
I think our weather is about to change again. After days of rain, it is now getting colder and it will no doubt turn to snow tonight. Today is the last day to get in on my contest! Tomorrow I will announce the winner. WooHoo!

5 comments:

Amy Allworth said...

Your cabs are so pretty Lori!!!
And you dress them up beautifully as well.
Amy

Beadwright said...

I love this!!!! it is sooo pretty. I like your new banner too.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful & feminine, Lori! I like the way you did the necklace!

Lori said...

Thank You Ladies. I like the look of this one. And I am Not even a "pink" person.

Kristen said...

Oh that is sooooooooooo pretty in pink! I love it!