Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beaded Snowflakes

So-- As if I don't see enough snow, I am now beading it too. Turns out these Little beaded snowflakes are a favorite of card makers and scrapbookers!  They measure about 1 1/4" from tip to tip using 11/0 beads. Cute little things are they not? The link to the pattern can be found HERE. They take about 10 minutes to make. I added some of mine to Xmas packages as a little extra.
Do you all have your Christmas shopping done? I am finally done and ready for the holiday fanfare to begin. Orders have all been shipped that needed to be. My families presents have all been wrapped & cookies and goodies have been baked. Yesterday we went and got our Prime Rib. It looks so good that I am having a hard time not cooking it before I'm supposed to. I guess I should have got two of them. :) Last night some carolers walked door to door through our area and I must say they sounded wonderful and they were all just beaming with Christmas spirit. It was fun to listen to them! Hope Your Holiday week is Magical!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Prime Rib!!!! I love making it too I sometimes crust it with horseradish...yummy! Those are pretty little flakes you made and I will check out the link!

Happy Holidays!

Beadwright said...

Ham with mom but it is not a celebration of xmas. You know I don't do that. LOL I just don't want her to be alone this year.
You, however have the best time with your family.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Cute little snowflakes--so many color possibilities! Sounds like you are all ready for Christmas at your house, too....All the best for a Merry Christmas!

Once We Were Faeries ~Judy said...

Beautiful Snowflakes Lori. I can imagine them on a Christmas tree.
I most certainly would trade some of my fallen leaves for some of your snow dear lady if it were possible.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Judy