Sunday, December 12, 2010

Batch-O-Glass

I didn't forget--I just got busy! LOL. Here is a picture of the glass I was working  on that I promised to share a few days ago..Nothing Spectacular...Just using up scrap from some stained glass projects. These are larger pieces --some up to 2". I call them clunky chunky's. They are great for beading thou. Next Batch is Dichroic glass..........It has been raining here for 2 days--All I have to say is--THANK YOU..it is not cold enough to be snow. We would be buried if it was! I nee to go out and finish up some last minute Christmas stuff but I am putting it off till after the weekend. Maybe the crowds won't be so bad? Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

Hey Lori, beautiful glass. But then all your glass is. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Kristen said...

Oh Pretty Pretty Pretty! Did I ever mention that I have a thing for orange? LOL