Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snow Pictures

 These are for those of you that have asked about the snow. Last Night we received another 6 inches and today  will bring another 2 to 5". Should bring our totals up to a Good 14 to 16 "....The thing is...November snowfall totals here are usually only about 5 inches. Its going to be a long winter.
These Photos were taken by my youngest brother Doug. He is a Micro Biologist. He has missed his calling!  I think he has become quite the photographer. Look out Art Wolfe.
I have even swiped (with permission of course) some of his photos for bead patterns!
So Here are the requested snow pictures! Thank you Doug!
I promise to post some Beady type stuff a little later today. I have another new Cuff bracelet on the loom.

4 comments:

Beadwright said...

Nope Nope Nope don't miss it at all. LOL Stay warm and hope you don't have to go out in it today.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Oh it is so beautiful....as long as most of it stays there, LOL! I hope your unusually high snowfalls is not a preview of what we will get this year!

Lori said...

Very beautiful Debbie...And I would love to give you some of it--FOR FREE!!! Come and get it..By the truck load or by the shovel full. Tell all your friends-- Everyone likes free stuff! Come on Nicole..You know you miss it..You didn't have to leave me here to enjoy it all by myself! I think I should ship you a truckload of it!

Kristen said...

Oh mine is not a popular opinion I LOVE snow like this!