Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Ring!

Yesterday I received a package from my dear friend Nicole Campanella Of Beadwright. A few weeks ago I sent Nicole this piece of glass. I've had it here on my work table for months trying to decide what I wanted to do with it. When Nicole offered to make me a ring I sent her the Glass. Is this not Perfection? I love this ring so much. I am always so impressed with Nicoles color choices as she makes a Piece. My Sweetie took me out for dinner last night and I had so many people compliment on it. Thank you so much Nicole. I will cherish this piece!

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful!

Beadwright said...

AAAhhhhh thanks Lori. You know I love making things with your beautiful glass so the color choices just come naturally.
Hugs dear friend
Nicole/Beadwright

Kristen said...

Oh Lori how lucky you are! That is a stunning ring! I would treasure it too! The gorgeous framework around such a unique cab is well just AAAAAHHHHH!