Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pink Posies Bracelet

My Pink Posies Bracelet Is finally done. Its actually been done for a few days now. Its just that with all of the Thanksgiving day holiday happenings I hadn't gotten around to taking pictures or publishing the pattern.  I finished the Pattern and it is posted for sale On Bead Patterns Boutique.    
 The Bracelet I listed in My Artfire Store.
I Lined this Cuff with a Nice White leather and the clasp is a VERY strong magnetic piece. I really like the clasp and went back to the store where I purchased it in hopes of getting more..No such luck. That little peg was empty. Isn't that the way it always goes?
I hope all of you had a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

Hey Lori. This is very festive. I love the yellow background even though yellow is not my color at all. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

LOL! Im surprised it Looked Yellow-- When In the Tube they looked almost ivory...They Are a ceylon Lt Yellow thou! I like the way it turned out thou! Yellow is not my fav either!