Monday, November 29, 2010

Pairs Of Polymer Clay


 What a busy weekend. I got several patterns beaded up. Got the bracelets listed and the patterns published. Then I started on the Faux dichroic polymer clay Cabs again. I think I'm getting a bit better at the"matching" pairs. 
Today is my last day at my job.  I turned my notice in about a month ago. I am almost dreading it. I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to my co-workers. I am Looking forward to being my own boss again and not "answering" to a Corporate Giant. My last day will consist of Unloading freight off of the Semi.  It Is 23 degrees outside and I am going to freeze my *** off. The Thing I hated most about that job. Go Figure!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope you have a great last day at the "Corporate Giant" and tomorrow with be all new!

You were already great at the cabs before so if these are better they must be heavenly!

Hugs

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I continue to be awed by these polymer clay pieces! The top pair remind me of fire and ice!

Lori said...

Thanks Debbie and Kristen.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for good stuff

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts.