Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cranberry Fairy

 Okay, shes done. The Cranberry Fairy is made with Cranberry gold luster Myuki's,  Black , Pearl and metallic raspberry seed beads.  I used a Spiral stitch for the neck strap.  I really like these Cameo's and need to order a few more. Its a foggy day here today. One of those days you just want to curl up next to a fireplace with a good book or movie. OR sit under your Ott light with a pile of beads! Tomorrow is the last day to leave comments to get in on my November Giveaway. Leave a Comment so you can be entered to win a Flat Spiral stitch Bracelet in your color choice. The winning name will be drawn on Nov. 16th.

4 comments:

Shelby Demona said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE what you have done with that awesome cameo! <3 Such wonderful colors and style!

~Shelby

Craftymoose Crafts said...

She is gorgeous! The colors set off the color of the cameo so beautifully!

Kristen said...

That is gorgeous and I so love cranberry! You really have a stitching gift!

Beadwright said...

So pretty, Lori. We just got home I will write you tomorrow.
Hugs
Nicole/Beadwright