Friday, November 26, 2010

Bridal Crystal

Today I made two of the bridal crystal bracelets. Kind of funny-- I look out my window and all I see is White snow, Ice and crystals.. I look at my work table today and its not much different. I have Swarovski Crystals everywhere!. Anyway- I made two of the bracelets this morning. One to sell now, and the other is going to be a part of a complete Bridal set. I will make a matching Necklace and earrings. At least that is the plan. I  always try to have a plan- that way I know what I'm deviating from.

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Wow! That is just stunning! Lori, are those photos of the snow you got behind the bracelet?

Lori said...

Thanks Debbie! We have even more snow now. It always looks so pretty along the river here. Its just not so pretty on the road! LOL! Supposed to get another 7 to 11" by Tomorrow night.

Kristen said...

Any bride would be blessed to wear a set made by you! Gorgeous!