Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bear Fetish Amulet Bag

I have always loved bear fetish's. In fact I have a small collection of them that I add to periodically.  This is a Bag that I made awhile back. I just now have revamped the Pattern and added it to Bead Patterns Boutique.
This one includes a packet of fringe designs to pick from as well. Have any of you shopped that site yet? Marie Starr is doing a fabulous job with the site and there are some awesome patterns and tutorials on it from a variety of designers. 
Well it is sill snowing here. We are under a winter storm advisory---Gee-- ya think? I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amy Allworth said...

There may very well be a bear fetish in my stash.
Beautifully executed pattern!

Lori said...

Thanks Amy! And Thanks for being a follower! Your name goes in the hat an extra time that!