Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby Its Cold Outside!

Yikes! Temperatures are dropping, Its not even going to come close to getting above freezing tomorrow. Overnight Temps will be  around -3 according to the weatherman. I have lived here for most of my life and am use to the cold temps but as I get older it gets less and less tolerable.  My hands ache and once cold it seems to take me forever to warm up. I  managed to get a lot of beading done today. Two bracelets and I also finished up this Brooch. This is one of my faux Dichroic polymer clay cabochons.  I like how light these are compared to glass and they really work well for a Brooch!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

OOOOO AAAAA pretty pretty pretty! You do have a gift with a needle thats for sure!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Yikes is right! That is serious cold, my friend! Has it snowed yet?

I am so in love with the faux dichroic polymer clay pieces--I would never have guessed that this was not glass!

Lori said...

OH yes It is snowing today! We are supposed to get 5 to 6 inches from this storm. Thats not that bad.
Its those sub zero temps that I don't like! LOL!