Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pendants, Buttons & Cabochons

First let me tell you that when I was making all of these goodies it was very relaxing. Instead of switching colors and conditioning lots of colors, I used two. Everything you see here is made from Ivory and or Black. All of the coloring is Mica Powders.
The pink "donut" pendant has the most awesome heart shaped Swarovski Crystal dangle. It flashes, pink gold, purple among others...hard to capture it with the camera. All of the pieces have a protective coating added. All of the pendants have matching cabs as well. I just was lazy and didn't shoot pics of them!
The Buttons have nice large holes so you can actually sew them on with the yarn you knitted or crocheted your piece with.
Hint:  Cabochons much like the Blue teals  in the Bottom Picture are included in my October Giveaway!  For more info Check my Sept 30th Post!



Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh I love all those pieces but especially the cabs!!! What gorgeous work!

Hugs

Kristen said...

Oh yeah and I love the leaf background!

Lori said...

Thanks Kristen...I am still in search of the "perfect" fall background...By the time I find it I'll be ready to change to a "winter" one...LOL!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

The cabs & "broken hearts" are awesome!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Those cabs are mine now, all mine!

Lori said...

The Cabs ARE Ms CraftyMoose's! Thanks Debbie! Not to worry--still have the ones that go in the giveaway to be decided Oct.16th

Beadwright said...

Wow Lori you have been busy busy busy. I love the broken heart.

Nicole/Beadwright