Friday, October 8, 2010

Hubble Bubbles?

Well I have added a black edging to the first set of three and they are ready to go. I will put them on Art Fire a Bit later. The other pictures are some new color experiments. I love the way the green leaf turned out. Sorry about the Background. I'm still waiting for the resin to cure and they are sitting on parchment paper. I'll get these "edged" tomorrow and then I'll have to put the polymer clay away for a few days so I can get an order for a beaded Bracelet done. So---which is YOUR favorite? Have a great weekend!





6 comments:

Beadwright said...

Wow Lori those are just amazing!!!
I know you will sell those out like wild fire.
Nicole/Beadwright

Kristen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! The heart is my favorite!

MoonRae said...

I love all of them!! They look like some exotic,rare opals. Gorgeous
~Sharon~

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I can't decide which is my favorite! Several of them remind me of the "mood ring" I had when I was a teenager! All Gorgeous!

Lori said...

Funny! Thats exactly what my son said! It looks like an Ol' Mood ring!

Lori said...

Funny! Thats exactly what my son said! It looks like an Ol' Mood ring!